Facebook Password Sniper is a facebook password hack tool made in May, 2013. It was already used by thousands of different people to hack and recover many facebook accounts.
It uses a password cracking method known as Rainbow Tables along with some other secret methods that can't be shared with the public. Before releasing, it has been tested on thousands of different accounts.
At the moment, it has a 93% success rate and the average hacking time per each account is 109 seconds.
More than 95% of Facebook accounts have bad passwords and weak security, and those are the accounts Facebook Password Sniper can hack into. There obviously are accounts that have very good security, and that can't be hacked. For example, Facebook accounts with two factor authentication render our intrusion attempts useless.
Luckily, most people don't follow any security advice given to them by these networks, and therefore are vulnerable to all kinds of hacking attacks.
Last update: December 14th, 2017.
Read the instructions bellow before using Facebook Password Sniper
- Go to the profile page of the account you want to hack.
- Copy the username or the ID from the address bar.
- Paste the username or the ID in the field bellow.
- Click on the "START" button and wait for the program to hack the account.
- Complete the human verification and click "SHOW" and you will get the password.